Aalborg will be hosting The Tall Ships Races for the third time from July 21st to 24th 2010.
With 193.000 citizens, Aalborg is Denmark's third biggest municipality. The city has a wide range of possibilities within an overlookable area:
• theater, music, opera, carnival and events
• museum experiences and art
• an El Dorado for children with Tivoli, Zoo, Svømmeland and lots more
• shopping - big department stores and small boutiques
• City of the "Night birds", with more than 300 restaurants and pubs, nice hotels
• and the only casino of the region.